The Fun Run originally scheduled for August 6th has been canceled. There are no more Fun Runs scheduled at this time for the 2011 season.
Hosted by the Science & Stewardship department, these runs are on trails through various Foundation properties. These casual outings are great ways to learn about new places to jog, meet other off-road runners and get in a good workout on a summer morning. The routes will be in the three mile range with longer options available. All runs will be led by Foundation staff members, but participants are welcome to go at their own pace. The Fun Runs start at 9:00 am and are for all ages and abilities.
- There are no fees to participate nor registration required. Participants will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
- Fun Runs are held rain or shine.
- Foundation members are encouraged to invite guests to join them on the runs.
- For the enjoyment of all runners, we kindly request that you not bring your dogs with you on the run.
- Jogging strollers are optional, but may have difficulty negotiating the sandy parts of the trails.
- Runners are encouraged to bring their own water.